my rainbow bliss.
you are now visiting my blog,angelinreality-x.blogspot.com
Welcome to my blog~ ^^
love me? you are welcome to stay here for as long as you want.
hate me? just click the little red [x] up there.
Hope you enjoy your stay!
navigations on top. =)
Thursday, June 16, 2011
colour code:
SMILE(:
the wonderful artist:
~smiling:)angel~
omg HAAAAII . my blog is super dead ;~; no one visits it de . oh wellz . i'm bored ttm . and i'm addicted to smile . the reason why, i i~ i smi, i i ile~ OMG SO NICE lalalalala~ i really wanna move to tumblr . but in tumblr u cant comment and i'll be a newbie which i don't want TT_____TT anyway i'm going now . buh-bye^^
And that's why I smile.
It's been a while
Since everyday and everything has felt this right
And now
You turn it all around
And suddenly you're all I need
The reason why,
I-i-i, I smi-i-i-ile.